Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dark Days

Into the darkness
         I did fall
             so far down
                 not even God
                    can hear my call.

                   Still I stand
                    rise and climb
                  with these broken hands
                   one step at a time
                       I climb slowly,
                           towards a distant light.

                                  But something isn't right
                              an inner struggle still fights
                       to hold me down to the ground
                       take me out silently, no sound
                     until I am nothing more
                          than a pile of bones rattling fear lies and doubt.

  I hold on.
                                                                           Truth.
                                                              This moment will pass.
                                                                        Nothing lasts.
 I hold on.
                                                                           Love
I am a good person who cares, is kind to others, and gives love to you and you and you and you

Live.

I am out of the darkness.

Time to live in the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment